From green juice to nut milk, we've got you covered. Check out our Instagram page for daily updated recipes! We have also included a few of our favourites below.
1 cup kale
2 Swiss chard leaves
1/2 cup parsley
1/2 cup pineapple
2 green apples
1 sprig fresh mint
1/2 lemon, peeled
- Simply add ingredients into your juicer one by one and enjoy!
- Remove desired amount of frozen fruit from the freezer and allow to defrost for 10 minutes or so (longer for larger fruits). Team Mod love raspberries!
- Replace the metal mesh and plastic rotation wiper with your clear plastic filter in your Mod Cold Press
- Pop your semi defrosted fruit down the juicer chute (keeping your fingers away from the blade), switch on and push down!
- Watch in amazement as your beautiful sorbet is created!
- Soak 100g of raw almonds overnight in water (for at least 12 hours)
- Take 800ml of filtered water and add a small pinch of salt, mix together
- Turn Mod on and add a quarter of the soaked almonds, followed by a quarter of the water
- Continue alternating soaked almonds with water until all added
- Waste from the nuts will begin appear in the pulp chute
- Open the juice tap to let flow your tasty, fresh nut milk. Enjoy!