Mod is a superior cold press juicer brought to you by a home grown, Australian company. Extracting double the juice and nutrients of traditional juicers**, its clever design eliminates the need to chop most produce. Mod is multifunctional, also making sorbets, nut milks and nut butters. Mod is compact enough for easy storage, however its good looks make it a stylish statement in any kitchen.
- No chopping, peeling or coring required for most produce* Simply throw your produce in the 8cm wide super sized chute whole and watch the interior blade and internal extractor work their magic.
- Juice even the toughest of fruit and vegetables including whole apples, leafy kale, wheatgrass, ginger and turmeric.
- Clever juice tap with non-drip cap allowing you to mix your juice before enjoying.
- Best practice slow, cold pressed extraction process of just 65 rpms, keeping all the goodness of your carefully selected produce in tact. Traditional juicers tear apart and oxidize your produce, destroying the nutrients in the process.
- Makes fruit sorbet and nut milks in seconds! Check out our FAQs for for easy instructions.
- Re-usable pulp! With Mod, the pulp removed is so dry that it can easily be re-used in soups, casseroles, veggie patties, muffins, you name it! This literally makes your juicing totally waste free!
- Mod is 100% Australian owned and operated
- Certification: SAA, C-Tick, AS/NZS 603335.2.14
- Voltage: 110-240v/50hz-60hz
- Power consumption: 240w
* Always check out our Product Brochure for advice on produce preparation.
** Based on results from Michelson Laboratories Inc. and internal studies